Monday, September 15, 2008

Sketch 108 at Scrapbook Challenges

This week's sketch is up for Scrapbook Challenges, which means another shot at this prize from American Crafts!!
It also means I can share not only the sketch....
...but also the layout I did with the sketch!
There are 2 more challenges up this week also! The really cool thing I found out, you have all month to get any of them done to be in the drawing. What does that mean? That means it is not too late to get in on the fun! I haven't done any of them yet, but plan of working on them this week. I did manage to figure out what I will be doing for my challenge in 2 weeks, and finished the layout last night. I have to tell you, it is killing me not being able to share it! Two weeks, ugh!
Here are the challenges so far that can get you into the drawing.

There will be 4 more DT posted challenges and 2 more sketch challenges this month. Remember, each time you complete a challenge, another entry is put in the drawing for the monthly prize!

(GR users comment here)

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Great layout! I'll have to go check out those challenges because the prize kit looks fabulous!

Scrappy Girl said...

What a great prize! Wish I had the time to complete some projects. Oh well...maybe soon.

I love the layouts you do about your hubby. I need to do one. You all seem like such a cute couple. I hope he does get that new job!