Friday, September 5, 2008

One More Challenge For Today.

Gotta get one more challenge in for today.... This one is for Pink Sketches, you can see the sketch here. I used (I'm embarrassed to say-I've had this paper forever) Sandy Lion Paper for the sand (hee hee, just noticed the humor in that!), some really old Making Memories Kraft paper, Jenni Bowlin Die Cut sheet, Jolee's Boutique Beach Title and sea shells, American Crafts Thickers, White Signo Uniball pen, and some "skittles". Definately used my stash for this one!

.

I am gearing up for the All Moments Remembered September Online Crop tomorrow, 4pm-12 midnight (eastern time) tomorrow! I am very excited for that! If you are not a member of AMR yet, you should sign up, we always have lots of fun and there are lots of challenges to do, not to mention chatting! Check it out!!

.
Remember the sunburn I got last weekend? My face looks like a snake that is shedding it's skin! I hate this look. My scalp is next I am sure, and my legs that got it the worst? They are soooo itchy I can't hardly sleep! Gotta remember sunscreen for next time! lol I will be glad when this is all over with, then I can go into public again! Till next time!!

(GR users comment here)

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

I hope you finish shedding before you go job hunting! LOL!

Great layout!