Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Promise Is A Promise!!

I told you that you would see some of my new goodies soon! lol
.
This layout is for Scrapbook Cafe's Monthly Contest. I know I won last month, but it never hurts to keep submitting! Especially since this month's product is Basic Grey, and you know how I admire Basic Grey!
I used my new Granola collection, ric rac, misc velvet flowers, Prima Flowers which I inked, Prima Journal Square, Maya Road chipboard (inked), misc brads, K&Co rubons, and inked American Crafts Thickers. I know the journaling is empty, I just haven't figured out what I am going to say-it will be nice though!! :)
EDIT, the subject of my layout requests I take off this layout. I hope covering her face is good enough, because I can't take it off as it is a contest entry.
This is for Pink Sketches, see the sketch HERE. I used my new BG Urban Prairie, MM Noteworthy, felt flowers from the Dollar Tree as well as the butterflies, misc buttons, my new Pebbles Inc foam stamps, and Bazzill Just The Edge cs which I inked.
OH, I HATED THIS RIDE!!! I don't know why I do these things to myself! lol
See the butterfly? It was cut from an orange flower just like the pink one above! They are just adorable!
.
(GR users comment here)

6 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I LOVE that little butterfly. Too cute! Love all those layouts. I am having scrap envy...

tigardlilly said...

I love the little birdie on the branch. And what a perfect use of the felt medallion. I really like the buttons on those butterflies too.

Kim Watson said...

Oh my goodness I have just seen you are the winner of Kelly Goree's RAK!! Lucky fish! You have been doing really well over the last little while with freebies.
WELL DONE!

Penny Smith said...

Oh this is great!!!
Love how you used the sketch!!

Hope to see ya this week at The Story Matters too!

Do can always do TSM in a Pink Sketch! :) LOL!

Hope all is well!!

Christina Carnoy said...

Your layouts just keep getting more and more awesome all the time!!!! What a gibroni though, kwim?????

Sophia said...

Thanks for being so real with your LOs!! Glad to see what you did with Pink Sketches #5 and thanks for playing along with all of us!! =)
Am Sophia from Pink Sketches =)