Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Scrapbooking Wish List

Christmas is coming, and some people seem to find it difficult to find me gifts-though I don't know why, plus a few people have asked for a wish list! Soooo, I have come up with a wish list to help them out I will also tag this post and link to it at the top of my blog for future reference, all the while updating it as I acquire things or new items are released! If you want to know more about the product, just click the link (which in black print) and it will take you there. Most items can be found locally, but some have better deals or only available online. If you are ever interested in a printable list, just let me know.
.
Here they are, in alphabetical order...
.
Adirondack Alcohol Inks. I need the following kits...Tuscan Garden, Miner's Lantern, Mountain Vineyard, and Rustic Lodge. I have the other kits and Rust. Basic Grey Magnetic Snaps, both small and large Basic Grey Collection Pack-Offbeat
Bind It All, the pink one would be cool too!
Core'dinations Cardstock, All In The Family, any color
Cutter Bee Scissors-titanium, comes in green, blue, and pink
Designer Stickles, Tim Holtz Distress and Suze Weinberg Glitz.
I want all of them, but already have Grape (glitz).
Doodlebug Designs Flock

Follow the link for the cheapest place to buy them!

Glimmer Mist, I have Juneberry Wine, Candy Apple RedGlue Pad (for stamping/glittering)Making Memories Paint

I have Asphalt, Celery, Chocolate, Cornflower, Cranberry, Dusk, Evergreen, Lagoon, Lemon, Monarch, Plum, Shopping Bag, Sky, Spotlight, Wisteria

Martha Stewart Glitter pack, available at Michael's

Nestabilities
I would like: any scalloped squares/circles/ovals/rectangles, Classic circles/ovals, and Labels 1

Photo Printer, this is an HP A536, but I would love any similar quality (or higher) printer.

Prismacolor Colored Pencils, at least 36 count.
A subscription to Scrapbooks Etc.
Download card for Silhouette
Silhouette Pen/Pencil/Embossing Tools
Staz On Ink

I have Jet Black, Brown Timber, Forest Green, Blazing Red, Azure, and Opaque Cotton White.

Stampin’ Up stuff, contact my demonstrater from the following link, she has my wish list and can process your order.
Tsukineko Dew Drop Inks...
Versa Magic, I have zero
Brilliance, I have graphite black
Memento, I have Sweet Plum, Paris Dusk, London Fog, Pear Tart, Cantaloupe, Rose BudTsukineko Brilliance Graphite Black Re-inker
Technique Tuesday Stamps
There is a huge variety of these stamps, so it would be easiest to tell you what I have versus what I want...
I have: Avalon Lowercase-Medium, Big Timber Line Lowercase-Large, Big Timber Meadow Lowercase-Tall, Big Timber-Small, Calamity Jane Lowercase-Large, Wayfarer Capital-Medium, Wayfarer Lowercase-Medium, Williamsburg Numbers-Small, Williamsburg-Small, A Day To Remember, Beautiful Day, Big Mouth, BoHo Buzz, Borderline: Domestic Bliss, Borderline: Hanging By A Thread, Borderline: Straight And Narrow, Borderline: Time & Space, Friends We Love, Happy, Jet Lag, Kabloom!, Let It Snow, Let Them Eat Cake, Little Labels, Love Me, Loves Me Not, Old World Squares, Pocket Full Of Posies, Produced By, Rocket Man, Simple Sentiments, Simply The Best, Storytellers: Ledger, Storytellers: Remember The Moments, Today, Two Steppin' In The Garden
I want: A Little More Organized, All About Me, Created By Hand, Day In Day Out, Frayed Ends, Little Sentiments, Merry Little Christmas, No Two Alike, Notions, Organized and Inspired, Parisan Market, Read All About It, Seasons Greetings, Well Worn Journals, Whirly Gigs, Whispy Gigs, Words We Love, Any Ali Edwards stamps, Any other Alphabets

Variety of Chipboard letters, American Crafts Thickers (white or plain), Rub-Ons, Bazzill cardstock, flowers, buttons, rhinestones, clear stamps, ribbon, anything will make me happy!

12x12 Scrapbooks, preferable D-Ring/3-Ring Style

Gift Certificate or Allowance to spend at Scrapbook Pal

Gift Certificate for any Scrapbook/Craft Store

Gift Certificate for photo developing-Costco preferred

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

I want a bind-it-all too!

I love my essential glue pad. it is great for fine glitter!

I bet this list took forever to post! Wow!