Friday, September 19, 2008

Congrats!

I have been doing lots of layouts, and I will post them a little later. For now, I want to congratulate Jennifer aka Jingle on being the Guest Designer in October for Use Your Stash! I tried out but didn't make it, but at least it was someone I "know". She is one of my MB buddies from AMR! See that post here.
.
If you haven't found Use Your Stash yet, you should check it out. There are challenges, prizes, giveaways, and always inspiration! Kimmie and Corey are always quick to share giveaways from other blogs and are 2 of the sweetest scrappers! They even mentioned my name as the one person who has participated in all thier challenges! I thought that was pretty cool!
.
I have also added another gadget to my blog, who is following my blog! Just click where it says "follow this blog" and it is done! This is a great way to see who comes over to see me! Even if you come here via GR or another subscribing site, it is always fun to know who reads my blog.
.
I will be back later with some layouts and RAKs I have received. I am in the middle of 3 layouts I want to finish first. Blog ya later!
.
(GR users comment here)

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

I signed up to be one of your "followers." Big shock...I know. LOL! I was #1!