Monday, September 8, 2008

Sketch 107 at Scrapbook Challenges

This is the second sketch for the DT at Scrapbook Challenges. Pamela designs all these sketches and does a fantastic job! How does this group work? It is a myspace group, but it is easy and free to join! There is tons of great talent over there! There is a weekly sketch challenge, then 2 other challenges each week hosted my the Design Team. For every challenge you do, you get entered into the monthly drawing for an awesome prize package from that month's sponsor. This month's sponsor is American Crafts! There is a potential to get at least 12 entries into this drawing each month! You should check it out. I am still new there, and am still hesitant to post a lot, but I know that is just me, and I know I am welcome. It operates much like a message board and you can talk about anything scrapbooking! There is a topic just to showcase your layouts each month, and Pamela picks a layout she really likes each week and highlights that layout on the main page of the group! I also have links to all the DT members' blogs over on the right of my blog.-------------->
I am not just fishing for new members, because I don't have to, I want to because it is a great place!



.

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Love that sketch. That would be great for me to use because I take so many photos and need multi-photo page ideas.

Erica Hettwer said...

OK, where's the pic of me?!?!?!?!

Oh, wait. Now I see, it's actually the Sat. night crop CKC Seattle girls. You're off the hook. :D

PS-I hope things work out so you get to go this year. I'm going to the Sat crop this time!!! :D

salme said...

Great interpretation of the sketch!