Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Scrappy Mail ROCKS!

WOWSERS!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my prize from Scrapbook Cafe today, look at all this stuff!!
This is all Around The Block Paper, 12x12 all double sided, so I am showing both sides. The stack is almost an inch tall!
I also got some Doodle Bug Designs flocked card stock and glitter card stock, and a DCWV glitter card stock. I am loving the flocked cs!
Some various embellishments: I don't know the maker of the wooden best friends, some 7-Gypsies photo turns, MM ribbon labels, Chatter Box snaps/rivets, Pressed Petals metal squares and scrap metal word.
Yes, there is still more! I got some Creative Imaginations rubons-mostly sentiments and great for cards, EK Success Spring Action Scissors-been wanting these for a long time, See D's Mini Stamps-echat (lol, brb, ttfn,etc), Glue Dots Dot N' Go Roller, Glimmer Mist-candy apple red, and you know I am dying over this...Suze Weinberg Glitz Stickles, Grape!!
Even more, some plain-no texture Grungeboard. I guess I should be more careful while taking pictures of plastic packaging, you can see my reflection on the packaging, lol!
Some Crafter's Workshop 12x12 templates.
Around The Block embellishments: 3" Chipboard letters, Little Lockets, Stretchy Frame, sports themed Paper Pins, Die Cut ribbon, patriotic Frame Mark, Halloween Soft Strips.
.
As if this wasn't enough scrappy goodness in the mail, I also got an ATC from Anne Marie from AMR, just because!

.
Who doesn't like scrappy mail? It is always a surprise, even when you are expecting it! And the fun of digging through a box of all that stuff, it is like Christmas! I hope your day is as good as mine!
.
If you haven't seen the video on the top of my blog, you gotta see it, especially if you like fonts!! It is hilarious! I "get" more of the jokes every time I watch it! mailbox, mailbox, MAILBOX!!! (you will get it after you watch it!)
.
(gr users comment here)

4 comments:

Anne Marie said...

Oh wow! To be mentioned in among all those other scrappy goodies makes me feel so special, thanks Leea! Have fun with all your schtuff!

tigardlilly said...

holy begeeber-melons!

Scrappy Girl said...

WOW! That is alot of goodies. I bet it DID feel like Christmas. You deserve it. Have fun...

salme said...

Wow!~