Saturday, August 23, 2008

RAK Winner And Some Layouts

Okie Dokie, I have quite a few pics of layouts, so I am saving some for my next post-lol!
.
This one was done for a challenge over at Method Playground. The challenge was to use bows on your layout. I had bought this large ribbon 2 years ago at CKC (don't know why) and this was the perfect chance to use it, so I went with a big bow! I used Scenic Route and October Afternoon printed paper, I made inchies out of the OA flowers and Stickled them, Jenni Bowlin letter stickers, chipboard from Target $ Spot, Grungeboard which I painted with MM paint then inked to make the dots "pop", Prima flowers with Kaiser Craft pearls and one dyed skittle.

Close up of Grungeboard flourish and flowers.Close up of bow and title.
Journaling
.

This layout is for a challenge Heather at AMR put out, to get back into the swing of things after her long vacation! The idea was to do a page about your BFF (best friend forever) and tell why they are special and for how long. This was not hard for me to figure out, I had to do it on Marla, my bestest friend from grade school. To start, I took a 3x4 piece of photo paper and used alcohol ink-cranberry and stream, pearl mixatives, blending solution and the applicator tool and just kept stamping and blending. I goofed towards the end, but I think it works. The die cut paper and journal tag are MM, the pp is BG Euphoria. I also used Prima flowers with more Kaiser Craft pearls, American Crafts Thickers, and Stickles.

Blended Alcohol ink title.
Journaling.I love these! Marla emailed them to me, scanned from her scrapbook! This is around 1990 when we went to Seaside with our youth group! OMG, what a flashback-yeah, we were dorks! My mom, of course, had to comment on how much thinner my face was. Thank you so much mother (insert eye roll)!

I really need to start taking pics during the day time, sorry for the bad photos.

.

Remember this layout on my last post? Remember the misspelled words? If not, here is a refresher...
Here is how I fixed it. I still can't believe I did that!

.

Oh yeah, you wanna know who won huh!? Sorry, I got caught up in posting layouts!! I used random.org and this is the first name it pulled up-Angie Worthington, AKA, Craftyscrapr from AMR. She left a comment and linked to my blog. I got your address on the AMR list, so I will get something out to you this week!

I just realized how small this screen shot it, feel free to click on it to view it larger-sorry again! I want to thank you all for commenting on my blog and getting in on the RAK drawing. There wasn't a huge turnout, even considering Tigardlilly and Kaydrenth both left tons of comments-LOL. Don't worry, they didn't all count!

(GR readers, comment here)

4 comments:

Harley Dee said...

Congrats Angie!

Great layouts, the alcohol ink title looks fabulous!!

Christina Carnoy said...

beautiful layouts!!! I love them!

tigardlilly said...

They're both go pretty!

Deborah Mahnken said...

Very cute LO! We're glad you decided to join us for the challenge :)