Friday, August 15, 2008

Challenges, Mail, Cards, RAKs

First, challenges.
You all know I have been struggling to keep up with them. I printed out this list last night of the challenges I want to do. They are in order of due date, and as you can tell, I already handwrote 2 more in! I can't seem to catch up. I will do it though.
Second, Mail.
I recieved this in the mail today, from Scrappy Girl. She had a mystery photo with a question that I answered correctly, and she sent me this! What a beautiful card. I have to say, she has beautiful handwriting people-I bet she is not embarrassed to journal on her pages! She sent me a bunch of stickers, which is good since as soon as I packed all mine up, I have needed them! lol Thanks Scrappy Girl!
Third, Cards.
I have been saying I need to get some cards done. Since I needed to make some anyway, I got some done for the challenge over at Use Your Stash (notice it is crossed off on my above list). We were supposed to use scraps from the layout we did with patterned paper, see that layout HERE.

I used Bazzill, unknown printed paper, Inkadinkadoo and Autumn Leaves stamps, dyed skittles, Prima flower, and SEI brads.Bazzill, same unknown pp, Technique Tuesday Stamps, BG fiber, Prima flowers, and MM brads.
Plain white cs, unknown pp, Bazzill, TT stamps, Stickles.

Fourth, RAK.

Where is the RAK you might ask? This post will make my 96th blog post. I am gearing up for a 100 Post RAK!! I am still brainstorming what to do, but keep your eyes and ears open, who knows what I will do! Comments never hurt, I love to see who is coming to my blog, and that is the only way I can tell!

GR users, Comment HERE

3 comments:

Kay said...

I need to do that with all my swap stuff. Currently I write them all out on post-it note! Ow!

Love the cards!

Did you know it's hot today??? *melting*

Scrappy Girl said...

So glad you liked everything! Was there a chipboard "M" in there? I didn't see it in the photo and thought maybe I had dropped it out. Thank you for the handwriting compliment.

Anonymous said...

I was finding I had too many lists so I went the way of the journal and keep everything written down with due dates and then a separate address book for snailmail and e-mails and other info. This way everything was right at my fingertips. I tend to be OC when it comes to certain things. If I am not organized I can't do much until I fix it.... But that's just me (I really don't have OC but my family teases me about it) Can you send me your snailmail address??? When is your B-day also???
Talk later
Connie
scrappingirish (CKMB)