Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Color Green

I am once again, challenging myself with photos of a specific color. Dettao has chosen green for the color today. Some I took today, and some were taken previously. Some I am quite proud of, some, not so much! lol
.
Fir Needles after a spring rain...
Reeds I saw on a nature walk last summer at dusk...
Anti-freeze at work...
Mom's fuschias, I started them from start about 4 years ago...
Our tomatos...
My gum of choice...
The bridge in Astoria Oregon. If you have seen Goonies or Short Circuit, you have seen this bridge...
.
On another note, I just booked my hotel room in Bellvue for CKC Seattle in November. I know, they call it Seattle, but the actual convention is in Bellvue. Laura and I went last year, and we had such a blast!!! We already have figured out what classes we want to take!!! I can't wait!!
Here are some pics from last year...
.
You might recognize some of these people from CKMB,and some are from AMR too...Clock wise from front:
melegs, jross25, happyscrappysam, tigardlilly, me, saner4, her friend, cecilysmom, joscie, luv2talk, ingunn, noel joy...

Do you think we brough enough stuff...

Laura cropping...

Me cropping...

Almost there, hey, this could be another green picture...

6 comments:

missknits said...

great blog! just happened by it by accident! looks like you and your friends had a blast at the convention! great pics!!

Kay said...

I sooooo wish I was going with you guys!!! :( :(

Dettao said...

great photos! wish I could go to CKC

Scrappy Girl said...

Love the green...I hate spearmint gum. LOL!

I would love to attend a CKC thingy. Looks like so much fun! I am jealous...

Erica Hettwer said...

Hey there! Just givin' ya some blog love!!! (I've been made lazy by Google Reader!!)

What classes are you taking? I'm taking Technique Tuesday classes on Friday and then both of Stacy Julian's classes on Saturday as well as Latest and Greatest and the Saturday crop. :D

Dettao said...

Hi,Marilyn. I did count your green entries on my blog. And to answer your other question, my first name is Detta and the first initial of my last name is O, thus I am dettao!