Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Color Blue

Today's color is blue, over at So, I smile. I am having a difficult time getting decent photos. By the time I get home, the natural light is pretty much diminished and the house if fairly dark. The non-natural lighting here is not very good, so please bear with me on the quality. I did take some photos from my stash, I hope that is ok.
.
Blueberries....
Christmas Baking, I dyed these sprinkles myself...
A beautiful fish at The Rainforest Cafe...
Rockaway Beach, OR...
My must have with coffee...
Our car, which DH destroyed 2 months after we got it. The axles on this are part of the frame, which is now twisted, so it was totalled out...
My favorite shirt...
My very first LSS purchase...
My log on screen...

.

I hope to get some actual scrapping done very soon. There are a number of challenges I want to finish. I so wish I didn't have to work, it really cuts into my scrapping time, lol!!

3 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

I kept hearing the Leann Rimes song the whole time I was reading your post...Bluuuuuueeeeee...LOL!

I know what you mean about work cutting into your scrappin time. My kids won't leave me alone...they keep wanting their diapers changed and fed 3 - 4 TIMES A DAY! Gee, how am I supposed to scrap...LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOL, love the log in screen! Great pictures. Thanks for playing.

Dettao said...

oops, that last comment was from me. College girl is home and she was signed in on my computer!
Detta