Saturday, August 9, 2008

All Day Scrappin'...

...and this is all I got done???
.
This is for another AMR Book About Me Challenge, toddler years, make 1-2 pages.
One of the nicknames I had was "Watermelon". My mom helped me with this title, then informed me I was Grandpa's Watermelon-Oh well! I used Bazzill cs, SEI Dill Blossom-Rosehip (both sides), acrylic photo corners and photo turns which I got with my "Kelli Stamps" yesterday, covered chipboard in same paper, and MM eyelets. Stamps are Fiskars, which I recommend you skip on your shopping trip...they suck, they are less sticky than Studio Gs!!
This is the 2nd layout for the All About Me Challenge, and I am also using it for another AMR challenge, Monochromatic!
I had silver caps, because there was something wrong with my enamel (I can't remember and Mom is sleeping). I wrote the title on scrap paper, used temporary adhesive and put on my printed paper, pierced holes over my handwriting, then stitched it. I used Bazzill cs, BG Oh Baby Girl pp, DCWV Glitter cs for the flower punches, BG (unknown) orange pp to cover flourish which I sanded, inked, and stickled. Rhinestones are from some Imaginisce rubons. I just figured the orange went well with the 70s pics and bad coloring.
This is a card I made someone (it's a secret) using products I got from her! If you have been paying attention to my blog, you should know who it is for, :) It is ok, I don't think she comes here anyway, lol!

.

I only got 2 of my 5 challenges done today, and the AMR crop tomorrow! I will have so much to do, but you know I love it!! I just gotta get going a little faster! Be sure to join up at AMR to get in on all the fun! I will post the challenges on here when I am done with them, as well as the challenge I am running!

2 comments:

tigardlilly said...

Nice stitching!

Scrappy Girl said...

That card is gorgeous! I love your layouts too!

I bet having those silver caps was annoying! And for them to last until you were 12. At least it was before your teen years!