Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Last Of My Weekend Scrappin'

I have done so much this weekend, and I still have 2 AMR challenges I want to do, 2 more regular blog challenges (as of right now), the cards, and whatever else sounds fun.
.
This first set of photos was for Scrappin{jewelz}'s 10pm challenge. We could either do a lo/card with acrylic shapes, OR an acrylic mini album. I have had this tag album for months now and have been so scared to try it, I am so glad I did!!! I used Luxe Designs paper, a silk flower, Stickles, buttons, ribbons, "skittles", paint, rhinestones, and AC Thickers.
.
Next challenge I did was JFranks's 9pm challenge. We were supposed to find an older layout of ours, and copy the design, scraplift our own page. Most of my older pages are all packed up, and I only have photos of the last few months' layouts.
This is the new one I did today, all the paper is American Crafts Amplified, rubons are MM, chipboard letters are Thickers, and Felt Fusion. Photo was at CKC Seattle 2007. This one was done in March, so it should be old enough, lol!
.
I can't say too much about it right now, but it looks like I may have more time on my hands in the near future, am looking forward to that! When I know for sure what is going on with my job, I will let you know. Until then, happy scrappin'!!

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Looks like you got lots done...what fun! BFF Ruth is now addicted to scrappin. It is fun to see her beginning pages and then watch her venture out to add embellishments and more design. Every time I turn around she is at the table with cardstock in her hand. I have created a MONSTER! LOL!