Monday, May 5, 2008

I WON!!

Today the winning AMR National Scrapbooking Day Online Crop Challenge Winners were chosen.
I won the Non Traditional Stamping Challenge. My nephew will be glad to know his Build-A Bear's shoe was not stained for nothing!
I was so excited, I had to call Tigardlilly and tell her I won, as I was doing that.....
I saw that she won the Hand Stiching Challenge! You can check out her blog after Mother's Day when she posts it. For now, it will have to be a secret. Of course, if you have a Flickr account, you can see it there!
Further investigation of the winners brought me to this...Fellow AMR Member and Friend Kay won the rubon/ribbon card challenge. Here is her card, very beautiful.

The really cool thing about this is people from all over the country participated, strangers mostly. Out of 6 challenges, 3 of us are within 20 miles of each other, and are all really good friends! What are the odds?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your AMR NSD layouts & cards were all great....just spent a few minutes on your blog, it is awesome...enjoyed looking at all of your beautiful creations!!!...you go girl!...
;) angie (craftyscrapr)