Saturday, May 10, 2008

Operation Clean Sweep...Days 1 & 2

I was so busy on day 1, I didn't even have time to update my blog. Just like I said before, I have not scrapped anything, and hubby hasn't played any video games, though he wasn't happy about the plan. I have been working hard.
Day 1 involved picking up the Living Room. Cliff came home to 5 bags of garbage and this sight...
Here is my scrapbook table, covered in stuff to put away.
Here is my Living Room
Day 2
Here is my bedroom, Cliff and I worked in it last night.

It is so nice to have these rooms done. I am not doing the floors until all the rooms are done, so we don't track dirt, hair, and scraps into clean rooms. Today is Day 3 and we are attacking the spare room. Christmas stuff that is not put away, Cliff's computer collection (its got to go), sb storage, lots of odds and ends. Can you tell our spare room is our storage room? This will be an all day job, if we get done, we will do the bathroom next. However, we may hit a road bump...The NASCAR race this weekend is tonight, we might just DVR it and watch it tomorrow.