Thursday, May 29, 2008

All Night Long

SO, I stayed up all night and only got 2 layouts done! I have become a slow scrapper.
This one was done with Basic Grey's Blush Collection, Felt Fusion, Thickers, Jenni Bowlin Journaling label, generic large black brads, and Maya Road chipboard flourishes which I inked and used black diamond Stickles. The boy in the photo is a family member, and I didn't feel comfortable sharing any of that info online, so I covered names and his face.

This one also uses Basic Grey's Blush Collection. I cut out the branches, flowers, and leaves from a large patterned piece of paper, Thickers which I lightly dabbed with Color Box cat eye chalks, Glitz chipboard birdies, Technique Tuesday stamp, and dyes "skittles". The journaling is private, so I covered it up.

Here is a close up of the "skittles". Thank you Tigardlilly for dying them for me!

2 comments:

Monkdabutt said...

I love the skittles on your trees.

You are not a slow scrapper, two layouts in one night is awesome. I never get them done that fast unless I've planned them in my head and sorted everything out the night before and have all my supplies on my table ready to go.

scrapinmary said...

Those are sooooooo pretty good job i like them