Monday, May 12, 2008

Birthday Cards

Birthdays Galore! The 2 birthdays were only 6 days apart, but I was lazy and made the cards exactly the same. My hubby's birthday was last week, but my brother's was yesterday, so I couldn't post this card till now. I have been dying to use this Crate Paper Static line for some time now. It is so hard making "manly" cards and layouts. I think it turned out ok.
There has been a change in my duties at my store. One of my new duties includes customer birthday cards, designing and mailing. I made 2 different cards tonight, and am done for May.
This one uses Dream Street Papers.
This one is American Crafts.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Very cool cards, Marilyn!! You did such a wonderful job :)

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment! I always look forward to hearing from you :)