Monday, June 9, 2008

More Goodies!

I can't help myself, no matter how broke we are, I still manage to buy more stuff, like I really need any! Here is $36.56 worth of stuff. Add this to the $38.78 I spent at Craft Warehouse yesterday, and I could have a tank of gas-or part of rent, electricity, or phone/cable/internet. I think I need some professional help for my addiction!
..
I got some BG Archaic, some BG Boxer, a couple more sheets from the Sassafras Lass collection I bought last night, a clearance Scrap-O-Dex ($12.00, reg $20), BG Bracket Album, a spiffy Uniball Signo Pen, White, a jumbo-sized jump ring for my ink swatches, American Crafts white Ric-Rac ribbon, and some Kaiser Craft Pearls!

2 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

hey chickie! Cute stash! I'm fiendin' for that craft warehouse sale but I have no money at all. :(

Scrappy Girl said...

Looks like a lot of goodies to add to your stash. Love the owls!