Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Another RAK

Not mine silly! Check it out here! I did, and as a result, this blog is now on my Google Reader! She has some great stuff and tutorials too!

I am hoping to get some scrappy stuff here sometime soon! It has been and will be a busy week.

At work, we have been gearing up for our Customer Appreciation Night tonight, here is the website. I was up all night, literally, working on my supplies for the American Crafts Make and Take I am doing. Plus, there were the customary beginning of the month tasks. I had more birthday cards to make and send. I still have to put some class kits together, work on a couple scrappy projects, and design teacher thank you gift boxes. Yesterday, I put together all our Crop Circle monthly kits, luckily I don't have to design them, I just put them together. It is really a good deal, $9.99 each, or $8.99 if you sign up. Plus, there is a bonus kit each month which is also $9.99. They are all 2 page layouts and she does a wonderful job designing them! Here is the past months' kits. These are this month's kits....

.



Of course, I am gearing up for this weekend, see previous post regarding that! Good news, my husband doesn't have to work after all, so I won't be alone all day on the street downtown, WOO HOOOO!!

The AMR online crop is Saturday as well, from 1-9pm pacific time, you should check it out. There are challenges, prizes, and new tutorials. You will have to register to be included, but it is pretty easy, go to message board and sign up. Just make sure you do that a day or two in advance. It is always a lot of fun. I will be on later during the crop, as I will be at the parade that day.

I hope your week is more relaxed and you can get your scrap on!!

No comments: