Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It Is Fixed!!

I know many of you have had a hard time getting to my blog, I do apologize. At first, blogger said it had to do with Blogger and Internet Explorer together, and only some people were affected, and others were able to view it with different browswers. I found out today, it had to do with the Followers gadget! The fix, move the gadget further down the sidebar! I did that, and VOILA, you can now view my blog! I am sorry for those of you who have been trying, especially during the blog hop. If I had known sooner, I would have fixed it sooner. If you are having problems with your blog, try this simple fix! If you are having problems with other people's blogs, try a different browser, and find some way to let them know what the problem is. I do apologize, and I hope you continue to come back and visit! Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

Rissa said...

So glad the problem has been solved!!!