Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Couple ATCs

As I mentioned in the previous post, I worked on some ATCs today!
This first one is my 2nd spot in Split Coast Stampers' A-Z Food Swap, I chose X for xie, which is Chinese for crab. The only english word I could find was Xantham Gum, lol! I used a jpeg and outlined the image in my Silhouette software, and they didn't cut out all the way, so I had to hand cut 33 of these babies! Whew, I am so glad it is over! I used a Scrappy Cat alpha stamp for the X, black brads for the eyes, Bazzill cs, Stampin' Up cs, Basic Grey Ambrosia pp, and Sophisticate Quikutz alpha dies (the computer font is Phoenetica). I also used a rectangle Nestability.
Emma, at Auntie Em's Creatables, is having a multi-forum swap on her blog, Give Me A Rose!
Everything here is Stampin' Up, except for the stamp, ribbon, and rhinestones. Stampin' Up items are Kiwi Kiss cs, Bella Rose pp, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss ink, Versamark for the embossing (ok, embossing powder is not SU either), and Ticket Corner punch. Other items are Technique Tuesday stamps, scallop Nestability, the backside of some American Crafts ribbon, and Dollar Tree rhinestones.
I got these mailed off today, and still have 5 swaps to make for, one is another A-Z swap. I hope to get some layouts done, as soon as I find some challenges to work on, lol! If you are new to my blog, I pretty much only do challenges. They keep me busy, and (hopefully) make my layouts different. It helps keep me out of ruts. Doing challenges (and SC sketches) has given me an opportunity to make 162 layouts so far this year! On that note, this year alone, I have made exactly 450 ATCs!!!

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Holy Moly girl...you have gotten ALOT of ATCs and layouts done! I signed up for scrapbook challenges and as soon as I recover from vacation I am going to start scrapping. Thank you so much for the ATCs, card, and stamps. It was such a sweet surprise at the end of a 10 hour drive! It was a great way to be welcomed home. Thank you. I hope Cliff is doing well.