Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday, Monday

Mondays don't have much meaning for me anymore, now that I am not working, but for some reason I still dislike them, lol!
.
One good thing about Mondays is the reveal of the new sketch challenge at Scrapbook Challenges!
.
All paper is Crate Paper Crush Collection, then I used some American Crafts Thickers, Bazzill flower, some buttons, and a hand cut stem/leaves.
This is a challenge for Dreamgirls challenge #25, my first time doing one of thier blog challenges. The challenge was to use lyrics from Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper, there must be a clock visible on the layout and there had to be some kind of stitching. I used Bazzill cs, Sassafras Lass Fawnd Of You Too pp, American Crafts Thickers, My Little Shoebox letters, Scrapworks chipboard brackets and stars, the other chipboard pieces are unknown, there are some brads (also unknown), and a Heidi Swap Acetate clock. The picture was taken 6 years ago (yikes!) and with a 3 mg digi camera, so the quality is very poor, sorry for that!
AMR Friday Team Challenge-4/3: Lift one of Ali Edwards' digi layouts
There were 2 layouts given to us to lift, I chose to do this one. I used Pink Paislee Fetching pp, Stampin' Up scallop border punch, Cricut letters on SU Tangerine Tango cs, and a little acrylic flower with a brad for the center.I got this card in the mail today, from Cyndi56 from AMR. She isn't in the swap, but I sent her one and she returned the favor! It is so cute too!
Speaking of AMR, All Moments Remembered, have I ever mentioned how much I love it there? It is a very kind and inspirational place. There are daily challenges, online crops, weekly chats, swaps, digi forum, classes,fun games, and lots of friendships to be made! I have made many friendships through AMR, and I don't think I could find myself at home anywhere else on the web! Stacey, the owner, is so sweet and caring. She really does put her entire self into the company and message board. She recently opened up a brick and morter store in Prineville Oregon! If you like to chat with other scrappers, and maybe even do a little bit of shopping, you GOTTA check out AMR! You do need to register, just be sure to put scrapbooking in your profile, to ensure a faster acceptance, and tell 'em I sent ya! I would love to see ya around there, it really is a great place to hang out!
.

5 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Love that Easter card you received...I love AMR too...thank you for leading me there!

My Easter cards are going out tomorrow morning so you should get it before Easter!

Glenda T. said...

Looveeee that you chose that for your title, great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Dream Girls!

Sophia said...

Those are some really awesome layouts! I, too love how you use that part of the lyrics as your titling. Thanks for playing along with us over at DreamGirls!

Debbie said...

Wonderful work! Thanks for playing along with us at Dreamgirls!

Unknown said...

that is an awesome lo...thanks for playing along with dreamgirls!