Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AMR Challenges

You know how I love doing challenges, and there are lots of layouts on my blog that are done for AMR. I thought I could take a minute and talk a little more about All Moments Remembered and the challenges there!
.
I think the best way to describe it is straight from Stacey's blog, in her words!
.
We have daily challenges where you can reign "Queen Supreme"!!!
.
Monday-Color Challenge
Tuesday-Font/Title Challenge
Wednesday-Product Challenge
Thursday-Scraplift Challenge
Friday-Individual Challenge Team Challenges
.

Winners, aka princesses, will be chosen each week for the M-Th challenges by the Challenge team. The layout will be judged based on how you nail the challenge. You will be crowned princess for that week. The person crowned princess most weeks in the year for each of the four challenges will be crowned QUEEN of that challenge at next year’s anniversary crop! We will end up with 4 queens!
.
Princess honors:
Your layout will be placed in the flickr royal gallery, you will receive kudos in the winner's thread.
.
Queen honors:
You will be crowned during opening ceremonies at next year’s anniversary crop, you will receive a prize and a crown from AMR, you will receive a Queen blinky and carry the title of queen through the next year where you will attempt to reign supreme!
.
Friday’s challenges will be posted by the Challenge team on a rotating basis. The winners will be randomly drawn at random.org and will receive prizes from AMR weekly! Each winner will be announced on the following Friday. These challenges will sometimes include little mini tutorials that will make participating in the challenge a little easier.

.
Personally, I have won 3 times, and all in different categories. I really enjoy this, and the variety of challenges from the different team members is awesome! Everyone has thier own style, and I get to incorporate that into my pages because of the great challenges!! I don't think I will be queen, but I am still enjoying every minute of these challenges!
.
One of the things I love about AMR is that it is still a small message board, this allows for more personal attention and building relationships! It isn't so big that you don't recognise anyone. I never feel lost there, and I was welcomed from the moment I signed up! Another thing I love, is my scrapping style has improved so much since I started there! It isn't just me either, most people have noticed this about themselves and each other! AMR is a great place, you really should check it out sometime! Remember to put scrapbooking in your profile somewhere, to help weed out spammers, then come on in and just start chatting! Be sure to tell 'em I sent ya, and let me know if you do sign up so I can say hi!!
.
Sorry I don't have any scrappy stuff to share, I have been working on some Twilight ATCs, and just can't get them to work, I hope to have some stuff to share tomorrow!!

No comments: