Friday, April 10, 2009

Let's Go Shopping!!

I really wish I had some money to spend, because Stacey at All Moments Remembered has TONS of stuff in the online store! She carries all of my favorite products...Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Stickles, Cuttlebug Folders, Kaiser Craft Pearls, Making Memories, Bazzill, Jenni Bowlin, Adirondack Alcohol Inks, and the list just goes on and on! If she doesn't carry something you want, she takes requests and can often order it for you, how cool is that? She even has a brick and morter store in Prineville Oregon, so if you leave near there, you gotta check it out too! You don't even need to be a member of the message board to shop with her, but would you not want to register for the MB? When (not if) you sign up for the MB, be sure to put scrapbooking somewhere in your profile, as she tries to keep out spammers, and tell her I sent ya!! Let me know if you sign up too, I would love to say hi!
.
I am going to our Scrap Night today, so I should have some ATCs to share tomorrow!!

No comments: