Saturday, April 11, 2009

ATCs and RAKs!!

Here are a couple more ATCs I have made for Split Coast Stampers. I am loving the swaps here, there are so many to chose from and it is sure to keep me busy!! I am limiting myself to 5 swaps at a time. The ones just below are #2-3, so once I get these sent off on Monday, I can sign up for 2 more!!
.
This one is for the "All About The Paper" swap. I used lots of paper elements from Basic Grey Urban Prairie, SU Kiwi Kiss cs, Studio G stamps, turquoise Stickles, and a rhinestone flower.
This is for the "Birds, Bees, Frogs & Flies" swap, flies being dragonfly, butterfly, fly, etc. I used Bazzill cs, Sassafras Lass pp, We R Memory Keepers stamp, Nestabilities scalloped oval, 5 colors of Stickles, and some threaded buttons.
I was over at tigardlilly's house yesterday for our weekly Scrap Night, and she made me this ATC just for fun! Everything on it is fun foam, except for the buttons! I thought it was funny and very thoughtful!
I got this package of scrappy goodness today, it is from Lisa for a comment I left on her blog, Oh Happy Day! It is chalk full of all kinds of stuff! Thanks Lisa!
As if that wasn't good enough, I also got this package from Anne Marie from AMR for hosting a game at our last online crop! Look at all that scrappy yumminess! I can not wait to dig into all this!! Thanks Anne Marie!!!
.
You know, that is one thing I love about All Moments Remembered, there is always someone sending someone else RAKs! Everyone is so nice and caring, we are like a family! It really is a great place! Speaking of online crops at AMR, we are not having one this month, instead we are having a 2-day National Scrapbook Day crop!! The final details are still being worked out, but mark your calendars for May 1-2. It is sure to be a blast!! There will be challenges, games, and lots of chatting!! You do need to be registered to be part of the fun, but it is free and super easy, just go here, and register. Be sure to put scrapbooking somewhere in your profile, so Stacey knows you are not a spammer, and tell her I sent ya!! Hope to see around!!

1 comment:

Christina Carnoy said...

Hey chickee-your atc's are adorable and I am green with jealousy over your rak's!!!! I was totally getting a really bad cold on friday, hence my skipping scrap night...next week, I swear I will be there!