Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just A Little To Share Today

First off, I got this blog award back in January from a fellow DT member, Jen. I feel so bad I forgot to share it, I starred it and forgot all about it. I just found it in my Google Reader starred items, and so I must share my blog award and pass it on!! Thanks Jen!
I must list 5 addictions, and pass it on to 5 blogs!!
.
1. Scrapbooking, HELLO!!
2. Twilight, in all shapes and forms
3. Mexican food
...I am having a hard time coming up with non-scrapbooking things, lol
4. Music
5. Diet Coke
.
Now, I tag these 5 great bloggers...
.
This was another challenge at Scrapbook Challenges this week, Bold and Beautiful.
The challenge was to use a bold earthy pp and then some beautiful "springy" pp.
I used some old We R Memory Keepers pp for the bold earthy tone, then BG Sultry pp for the springy paper. I also used some BG Sultry chipboard, letters, and brads, with some (mostly) Prima flowers.
.
I told you it was just a little to share today! I am saving up some challenges to work on, I am going to a 2-day crop tomorrow (Thursday) with the girls again!! See, there are some advantages to not working, lol! I even have 100 photos on thier way to me, YAY! A friend at AMR sent me a referall to ArtsCow, I get 100 4x6 prints free every month, along with lots of other freebies, but the postage goes up on those things. I only paid $6 bucks for shipping, I can't wait till they get here. You might be able to tell from my most recent layouts, I am really scraping the bottom of the barrel for photos, lol!
.
Would any of my readers be interested in an ATC swap with me? I want to do more swaps, but a lot of the gals on the sight I normally do them on are a little wiped out with ATCs. If you are interested, leave me a comment. If there are enough people interested, I will make another post with my email (scary)!!
.
I would also love to hear all of my readers' addictions, whether it be scrapbook related or not! It can be your favorite products, your favorite food/drink, whatever, I would love to know!! One more request. I have 20 something subscribers to my blog, and curious minds want to know, who are you lovely people? If I could send all my readers a gift, I totally would! Sometimes I feel like I am sending these posts out into cyberspace and they just sit there, lol! If you don't use Google Reader, you can follow my blog from the top of my blog too! Unless the right hand column is still messed up, I gotta find some way to fix that!!
.
When I get back on Saturday, I (hopefully) will have lots more to share!! Don't forget to tell me your addictions and if you subscribe!!!
.

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Ummmm...I don't think I need to explain that I follow and read your blog religiously...LOL...I mean common...don't forget what you used to refer to me as...your blog stalker! LOL! At least I turned out to be fairly normal!

My addictions...

Cherry Coke
Victoria Secret Beauty Rush Bath Stuff (Candy, Baby)
Sour Patch Kids
Scrapbooking (of course)
Participating in AMR challenges

I finally pryed your ATC from my hand and put it in the mail today! Take care of my ATC...I left it with you...ok that was corny...gotta love Edward!