Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ahhhh, A Scrappy Mail Day!

And a couple more ATC creations!! I took 2 spots in a SCS Twilighters swap...so I could get more back, lol!! They are 2 of my favorite frames from the movie, and all the paper is Bazzill. All the stamps are Technique Tuesday Williamsburg alphabets. I used either rhinestones or hand dyed "skittles". What do you think, are they worthy?
Another AMR challenge, this one is Monday's Color Challenge, 4/6: B/W or Sepia Photo with White Space, of course white space doesn't have to be white, just empty. I kept it really simple, a sepia photo of my dad, Dreamstreet pp, Bazzill cs, and American Crafts Thickers.
You know what else I love about AMR, THE SWAPS!! There is always something going on in the swaps forum, and the results are awesome! All the women there make great and awesome ATCs, I cherish each and everyone of them! Besides the organized swaps, there is usually a weekly one on one swap, based on the Scrap Chat Hour theme! I got these ATCs, from grettasgranddaughter, aka Julia.
.
This first one is one where we agreed to swap from one of those SCH swaps, favorite product/technique.
These last ones are extras that Julia sent me, just because!
Her tropical ATC
Her favorite book ATC
Her wedding ATC
Her birthday ATC
And if that wasn't good enough, she sent me this card and Studio G stamp!!!
I got this card today from Gaybow, with her Easter ATCs she sent for the Easter swap I am hosting.
.
Do you need any more reasons to join All Moments Remembered? I tell ya, it is an awesome place with awesome people-who I do consider my friends! What are you waiting for? Go here to register for the message board, I promise you will not regret it! Remember to put scrapbooking in your profile/interests so she knows you aren't a spammer, and tell her I sent ya!

3 comments:

Kay said...

Oh I need to go check the mail!! Maybe I got a car too?!? I have the cards for you and Laura. Are you going to be home tomorrow? I will bring them down along with the extra ATCs I forgot to bring last time.

Scrappy Girl said...

I love the Twilight ATCs.

So far I have received 3 of the Easter cards.

I mailed mine on Tuesday...hope it get to OR before Easter!

Scraprageous said...

Great atc's! Sounds like you have been having fun.