Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Some Layouts From The Crop

Finally, some layouts!! This is only some of them, I will have more tomorrow, I told you there were lots, lol!
Cindy's Now & Then Challenge.
I couldn't print any of the older photos, so I went digi on this one. These photos are of me and my brothers, I am the oldest. The wedding one, the boys were on the wrong side, so I flipped it to match, lol!
Nicole's Scraplift Challenge, we were to scraplift the person who posted above us, for me, that would be Michelle/Shelle's 2 Girls.
Here is her layout. I adore the cupcake!
This is my take.
I used all Basic Grey Lime Rickey pp, I hand cut the balloon free hand, Thickers, and MM letter stickers.
Julie had a really cool challenge, Scrap Bingo Style Challenge. There are 12 possible layouts here, one for each bingo! The catch is, nothing can be doubled up, so for example, on the top row, you couldn't stamp on the lined paper.
Have you seen this one recently?? LOL Yes, it was my SC sketch LO, but I also used it for Julie's Bingo Style Challenge, 2nd row.
Same with this one, another BINGO challenge, top row.
This one is the middle row. I was very frustrated with this one. You might notice that I designed with pp only, 5 hand cut/punched shapes, 1 photo, and over 50 words journaling, plus the middle row. I started mixing the rows up, lol! Oh well, right?!
I used Cosmo Cricket pp, Thickers, Fiskars Apron Lace border punch, brads, Kaiser Crafts rhinestones, and rhinestone brads (these are the embellish on photo, notice I didn't count them as bling or metal?).
This last one was another Bingo challenge, 4th row.
I used SU Delicate Dots pp, Bo Bunny pp, SU Good Morning Sunshine pp, Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine pp, Pink Paislee pp (journaling), and BG Wisteria pp. Also used an Inkadinkado stamp on the same SU Delicate Dots pp, misc ribbons, and BG letter stickers.
This layout doubled as the AMR Monday Color Challenge for the first half of August, Primary Colors.
More to come tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rissa said...

Great Layouts as always!! and what fun sounding challenges. What board are you doing these for i'd love to pop in and check it out.

Unknown said...

I love all the layouts and the great Bingo idea!
-Cher