Monday, August 10, 2009

Scrapbook Challenges

First of all, Happy Monday Bloggy Friends! I hope your weekend was as good as mine. I spent the entire weekend scrapbooking, and playing during the AMR Online Crop! I got tons done, and hope to get more done tonight, as there are still 5 challenges I want to get done before Wednesday.
.
I found out last night that I won the monthly prize at Scrapbook Challenges for July! Beside the prize, I get to show off this really cool winner's badge, made by Cathy!
I am super excited too! All I had to do was at least one challenge, and I got entered into the drawing for this......
These stamps from Unity Stamps! How super cool, can't wait to get these so I can start playing with them all!
.
Another week, another Monday, another sketch at Scrapbook Challenges. This week's sketch is # 156.
This is my take. I used DCWV cs, a mix of pps-SU Delicate Dots, SU Good Morning Sunshine, and Cosmo Cricket Mr Campy; BG White Choc cb letters (inked), CB Funky Circles with Bazzill Bling, and asst butterfly stamps in the lower left corner.
Being the 2nd Monday of the month, I get to do my Technique Challenge for SC also!
This month I decided to do some Ink Resist.
I showed how to do heat emboss with Vermamark ink, ink over it, and wipe the ink off. This is a really fun technique, if you want to see how it is done, check out the link above. :)
I used MM Garden Party pp, Scenic Route pp, Technique Tuesday Stamps, MM Flower Patch letters, rhinestone flowers, and rhinestone cluster, and some pretty stitched ribbon. I made the spiral edge with my SU Spiral punch.
I got a few more things last week in the mail.
These are some ATCs from Julie, from past AMR SCH swaps, Fave Product/Technique, NSD crop, and Pets. She also included these chipboard numbers as a hostess RAK with her butterfly ATCs. Thanks Julie!
These are the This Card Smells Great ATC swap from Split Coast. OH MY, so these smell, lol! I had done the apple one, a couple months ago. I also got a little bottle of strawberry scented glue, Thanks Joyce!
The Favorite Cartoon ATC swap from Split Coast, these are just adorable! I also got a little prize for being the last one to sign up. Thanks Leslie!
Tomorrow.......more scrappy stuff! I got tons done this weekend, remember, lol!

No comments: