Friday, August 21, 2009

Just A Little Bit Of Scrappiness

Last night I managed to get a couple layouts done for AMR's Book Of Me (BOM) challenge.
The first one, which is #3 in the series, is a To Do List. Most people are doing it based on their daily routing, but I made mine scrappy, my scrappy to do list!
I used Bazzill cs, Little Yellow Bicycle pp, a page from a notebook, Petaloo flower, Prima flowers, brads, buttons, Kaiser Crafts pearls, and Thickers.
The cool thing about this list, when I made the layout, I finished one of my to do items!!
This layout knocked off another item off my list, BOM #4, I always, sometimes, never. Most people are doing it in list form, and of all areas of their lives, but once again, I went scrappy!
I used Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend pp, Thickers, Adorn It little letter stickers, felt flowers/heart frame and rhinestones from Patti (see below), and a Heide Grace stick pin.
I got this awesome RAK from Patti the other day. Most of it is for winning one of her challenges during the AMR June Crop, and there were 3 smaller packages for winning weekly challenges at AMR. She included lots of stamped images, and a homemade stick pin! Thanks Patti!!
Got the AMR July Crop Summer ATC from Gay (Gaybow) the other day! What a great way to utilize those puffy stickers!
And Lisa (LBOregon) sent me this little RAK for winning the color challenge at AMR. Those pink crocheted flowers were made by her! Thanks Lisa!
Like I said, just a little bit of scrappiness today. I am scrappin tonight with Laura, hopefully I will have something to share soon!

2 comments:

Jingle said...

It looks like you have had some WAY fun mail!!!! Enjoy it!!! I know you will use it!!!

Scrappy Girl said...

I got a very similar package from Patti too. I loved the stamped images best...I need to get in the schoolhouse and scrap some!

Hope all is well with you and your family!