Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Scrappy Mail

I have gotten lots of swaps back recently and I really want to share them!
I have been saving these up for a few days, so bear with me.
.
This is a RAK I got from Stacy from the AMR July crop! I totally forgot about it, lol! She also sent me the ATC for the Summer Theme ATC swap for the July Crop.
The AMR Technique Swap.
SCS A-Z Animals Swap.
AMR Cupcake Swap.
AMR Butterfly Swap.
SCS Fairytale Swap. (sorry the photo is blurry, batteries were just about dead)
And Toby, the trouble maker. I was punching out chipboard that I got from Inara. I knew he was in there, but I wasn't paying attention. Cliff came in and thought I was torturing him, lol! Honestly, as much as I love to torture him by sticking things to him for a laugh (safe and harmless I promise), I did not do this to him!!! He got his head through one spot, and his leg in another, lol!!! It was really funny, especially when he doesn't know what to do and just turns in circles. It was funny, seriously!!!
That is all for now. I hope to have more to share tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

super cute stuff!!