Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I {heart} Basic Grey

If you are a regular follower of my blog, you may know of my obsession with Basic Grey, lol! I really do love most of what they put out and wish I had an endless supply of money to buy all their stuff! Well anyway, I just discovered this new challenge blog called Basic Grey Challenges. I missed the first week's challenge, but am not going to miss this one!!
Week 2, A Color Combo. Pretty easy, right?
edited: I just realized how much this color combo matches my blog! It must be a sign! I really want to win the BG Indian Summer paper and other goodies!!!
This is what I came up with. Everything is BG except for the yellow cs (Bazzill, and trust me, it is yellow), the ink, and the Stickles.
I used BG Bittersweet pp, BG Two Scoops pp, BG Infuse ribbon, BG Cupcake buttons, and BG stamps.
Today I also got these in the mail, the Let The Sun Shine ATCs. Pretty good, right? I was very surprised, since the hostess didn't even tell us they were being mailed! Happy mail day for me!
As the German's would say....Das ist alles!

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

When did you go German? LOL

Cute card...I think I vaguely remember something about you craving Basic Grey...LOL!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Marilyn and such great use of the colours. Love your glittery cupcake and that fabulous sentiment.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx