Friday, August 14, 2009

The Final 5 Layouts From The Crop

I did it, I finished all the layouts from the crop, woo hoo!!
This was another bingo challenge. I used BG Wisteria pp, BG Eva Stamps, Martha Stewart punched butterflies, MM chipboard letters, Prima flowers, rhinestones, and some stitching.
This also doubled as the Thursday August Scraplift challenge (1st half).
Bingo Challenge. I used Bazzill cs, Scenic Route pp, MM pp, Bo Bunny pp, BG letters (inked), Flair Designed paper ribbon, Prima Flowers, EK Success punched flowers, eyelets, Kaiser Crafts pearls, and stitching.
This was also a challenge at Scrapbook Challenges, Sunny Days.
Another bingo challenge. I used MME pp, Sassafras Lass pp, October Afternoon pp, SU pp, BG letters (painted), and some brads.
This was also the School Challenge at SC (use learn, teach or school in title).
Almost done with the bingo challenges.
I used Bazzill cs, BG Sugared pp, MM journaling sheet (heart), Prima flowers (butterflies), Stickles, Thickers, and CB heart dies.
Now, before you judge me for the shaped photo, lol, It was the Photoshop Challenge at SC to use a shape for your photo.
Last Bingo Challenge, that is 12 in all!
I used Bazzill cs, Cosmo Cricket pp, We R Memory Keepers stamps, American Crafts ribbon, and Thickers.
Golly, now what do I have to blog about? I don't know at this point, I am writing this on Wednesday, lol! I am sure I will find something soon!! Thanks for putting up with me lately, my readers are the best!!

No comments: