Thursday, June 18, 2009

Technique Thursday: Title On A Photo

I am still playing catch up after the beach trip, so I didn't have time to create a new layout for this technique.
This week I thought it would be fun to explore putting your title directly on a photo. It is scary at first, but I really love the way it looks! Most of these I did before I started blogging, so hopefully you haven't seen them!
This one I used Miss Elizabeth's pp, DCWV cs, plastic flowers, Bazzill flowers, silk flowers, and misc gold brads.
This one I used DCWV Glitter Stack cs, DCWV cs, MM Grommet, Target Dollar Spot letters, Cricut cut letters/5, and MM Rubon letters.
This one I used DCWV Glitter Stack cs, Walmart glitter letters, MM Grommet, and Stickled brads.
This one I used Cosmo Cricket Dutch Girl pp, Target Dollar Spot letters, and Fastenator Staples.
This one I used some MME pp from the Costco packs a few years ago, and Cricut letters.
This one I blogged a few months ago, one of my first SC sketches. I used BG Infuse pp, Bazzill cs, Silhouette cut brackets, Bazzill cs, Cloud 9 Design flowers, Prima flowers, hand dyed "skittles", and MM Passport letters.
I challenge you to do a layout with your title on your photo. Leave me a comment with a link to your layout, and on Sunday I will share it with the world, lol! I would love to see what you do!

No comments: