Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oops, Forgot To Share This....

How on Earth can I forget to share this sketch from Scrapbook Challenges?  I don't know, but I am sharing it now!  Here is sketch 146...
This is my take on it.  I used Bazzill cs, Basic Grey Lime Rickey pp, BG White Chocolate cb letters, and that is all.  I felt the paper and cut outs of the paper served this sketch just fine.
I made a card today.  I was wanting to do more cupcake stuff.  I used DCWV cs, Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday pp, Sassafras Lass pp, Pink Paislee pp, dyed-"skittles", American Crafts ribbon, and SU Crazy for Cupcakes sentiment stamp.
I have 3 more ATCs done, but I will wait and share them tomorrow, so I have something to blog about.  Sorry it has been so long (nearly a week), I have been making ATCs like crazy-very technique heavy and lots of time.  I also spent a couple days laying about not feeling well.
I will share tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great layout and your cupcake card is sooo cute!!!
-Cher

Scrappy Girl said...

Good to hear from ya! I think the ladies at AMR were ready to send out the hounds...LOL! You are missed when you are not here!