Thursday, June 4, 2009

ATC Catch Up

So, as I mentioned yesterday, I have been working on a few more ATCs this last week.
These first 2, are for the same swap at Split Coast Stampers.  The swap is A-Z Animals, with a twist...Since many people sign up for 2 spots and don't need to full sets of alphabets of the same ATCs, we all have to make 2 sets of 13 for each letter we choose.  The only stamp I had that fit the remaining letters was this cute We R Memory Keepers kitty stamp, so I went with K.
I used Bazzill cs, Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven pp, Prima flowers, Quikutz alpha die, Lime Green Stickles, Grape Glitz Stickles, and Tiara Glitz Stickles.
For this one, I used Bazzill cs, Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven pp, Sakura Stardust pen, hand cut shirt and hat, punched baseball with lines drawn in with a Marvy Artist pen, eyelets, and another Quikutz alpha die.
This is for the Butterfly Swap I am hosting on AMR.  I used SU Delicate Dots pp, Archival Ink, Colorbox Yellow Ochre Chalk ink, Prima flower, button, Inkadinkado stamps, BG Granola stamp, Black Diamond Stickles, and Diamond Stickles.  I stamped the butterfly on the card base, then stamped another on the pp, cut it out, and glued just the body on.  This way the wings can pop out!
That is all for now.  If I am not mistaken, I have one more ATC to make, a technique ATC at AMR, then I will be completely caught up!  I am hosting a Fairytale ATC swap at Split Coast, but I can't get anyone to sign up, so I may cancel that one.  I am a bit bummed about that!
There are quite a few challenges that have been posted at Scrapbook Challenges and AMR that I want to get done, so hopefully soon I can work on and post those.
I am spending all day/night on Friday downtown saving our seat for the Grand Floral Parade, then most the day Saturday at the parade and catching up on some sleep after staying up all night on the city streets!  You may think I am crazy, but we have been going for years now, it is tradition.  The city decided to stop letting people tape/reserve their spots, so this is the only way we can have a decent spot to view the parade!  It is always a blast!  I will share more when I find the time to create!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the Cats but WOW, your Butterfly rocks!
-Cher