Monday, June 8, 2009

A New Sketch and Challenge

This week's sketch, #147, was a fun one for me! Pamela has done another great job with this one!
My take includes a handmade die cut sheet made with Scenic Route paper and hand-doodling, Making Memories Fifth Ave pp, Making Memories Noteworthy Journaling spot, Basic Grey Offbeat chipboard, Thickers, and tiny sea shells.
It is my week for a challenge, and the technique I chose to do was Ribbon Flowers. I used October Afternoon Cherry Hill pp, My Mind's Eye journaling spot, misc ribbon, Kaiser Crafts Pearls, Basic Grey letter stickers, unknown Make A Wish sentiment, buttons, and a brad.
Close up of the flowers.
I am also working on a daily blog format. Monday's of course will be for Scrapbook Challenges, but I am working on different themes for each day of the week. I would love to hear your ideas for this, I am drawing a few blanks! If you have an idea that could work for a daily theme, please leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Great layouts, Love the detail!! Great ribbon flowers also. You could try a color scheme day or a technique day. Maybe even a day you use a certain product. I hope this will help get your ideas flowing!