Saturday, June 13, 2009

Blog Of The Week...Yard Sale Kind Of Luck

Yard Sale Kind Of Luck is where you will find Kelli aka Kelliannie, a wonderful cardmaker. Since I first discovered her on the CKMB a few years ago, she has been my card hero! She is now over at AMR and still amazes me with her cards, tutorials, and even occasionally her layouts!
Here are some of my recent favorites from Kelli!
Her blog is chalk full of great cards, stamps and accessories, and tutorials!
One of my favorite videos is her Coloring with Prisma Colored Pencils. She made the cutest robot card, check out the video....
.
She makes it look so easy, doesn't she?!
.
She even shared an awesome idea for the Cricut George cartridge, so it is easy to figure out which shape to use for your stamping!!
And I LOVE this Elf Card she made with Studio G stamps!
.
I could go on and on, but spend some time on her blog, and you will see what I mean!
I know she loves her Studio G stamps, and I have noticed a trend lately with the Rubber Romance and Changito stamps! She is totally awesome, and is such a sweetie!
.
She makes some awesome stamps too, for Lilac City Designs! She is currently taking some time off from making them, but is working on getting them going again! They are super cute too! She has an Etsy shop where she sells them and other things. I have 2 of her stamp sets. They are adorable and really good quality!
.
I hope you check out her blog and enjoy her work as much as I do! If you visit, be sure to leave her some blog love by leaving a comment!

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Kelli's blog is full of great eye candy...always one of my faves!

Kelli said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to get over here!! You're so sweet for posting this Marilyn!!