Saturday, October 18, 2008

I want to scrapbook!!!!

But my scrap area looks like THIS!!!!
I am determined to get it cleaned up though, and am sure to. Cliff has even offered to help, what a great guy!! I have 14 challenges to do at this very moment, and they are constantly coming in.
.
Did I tell you the good news? Cliff thinks he has a job! He goes in Tuesday with 9 other people for a tour, paperwork, then come back the next day. He is assuming that means he got the job, I guess we will know for sure on Tuesday. It is only a temp job, but he should do pretty well so he could get on permenately. Keep your fingers crossed! Oh, that is also our anniversary-married 8 years. It will be the most boring anniversary celebration. Although, my brother/sil gave me movie tickets for my birthday, we will be using those for our anniversary-no popcorn or soda, but that is probably best since I am seriously trying to watch what I eat!
.
I got my ATCs for AMR's ABC swap! Aren't they great?! I love swaps! I started a Christmas card swap over at AMR, but signups are a bit slow, I am hoping for a late surge, lol!

.

4 comments:

Christina Carnoy said...

I'm glad Cliff got a job! Yay!!!

Scrappy Girl said...

I am jumping up and down right now...yay cliff...go cliff...woohoo! I am excited for you guys! Happy Anniversary BTW! What movie are ya gonna see? Can't wait to hear about it!

Greta Adams said...

we would love for you to play along with us...that would be great...your layouts are due anywhere between the first and the 15th for the challenge that comes out on the 1st and the 15th through 30/31 for the one that comes out on the 15th...

can't wait to have you play along with us...

Kay said...

Anymore news on the job? How have you been? I miss seeing your blog pop up on my reader! I think you have your readers spoiled with posting so often. lol Hope to see you Sunday!