Monday, July 14, 2008

Some Happenings....

Remember the LO I did a month ago with the lacey panels for a challenge over at Koala Fuzz the I won? I got my RAK the other day! Here is what Harley sent me! I already have the stamp, but I sure I can find a use for it. I also got some Heidi Grace decorative pins, a chipboard-ish foldable book, a white Galaxy Marker, and some Maya Road chipboard birdies.
Last week I got to participate in the last 10 minutes of AMR's Scrap Chat Hour about Christmas in July. We get paired up with another person and swap ATCs based on the theme...Here is mine!
So, you should know by now that I am moving....Here is the proof! We worked all weekend long, and we are still not done!
These are empty boxes and some furniture.
These are the boxes I have all packed up, we are on our 3rd row of boxes.
This is the stuff we are giving to Goodwill, it isn't much, but it will help us get rid of some stuff, especially since we don't have a lot of room in my parents' garage.
This is the pile, so far, of the stuff we are taking with us, and yes, we need our kittys' house! lol This does not include my scrap stuff either!
Since we have already packed up ALL our kitchen stuff, we are eating with disposable dishes!!!
Here is what we are eating for a week. I know it is not healthy, but I don't have time to pack my kitchen at the last minute, being that I work full-time now. Did I mention how much I hate working???
And just for fun, here are the boys, taking advantage of the new "cave" created by the mattresses!

No comments: