Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Love Weekends!!!!

Weekends are great, because I get to sit at my scrap table and play all day long! I have finished up the "inchies" I am supposed to make for a swap over at AMR. "Inchies" are little 1x1 inch squares decorated and used on layouts, cards, atcs, whatever! There are 28 people participating, and we have to make 2 inchies for each person. These are the ones I made...
This one is a Studio G Stamp, which I used Stickles on the "sparkles". I used my Stencil Collection dry chalks before I stamped, to give the image a colored look. I inked the edge with my Colorbox Chalk.
This one I also used a Studio G Stamp, dry chalkm and inked with Colorbox Chalk, but I also used some dyed "skittles" for the flower center. This time I roughly chalked after I stamped.
This is the ATC I made for another swap over at AMR. We are doing an alphabet swap, where 26 people each get a letter to use. I chose "M". I really had a hard time coming up with ideas for this, then found a neat monkey font, and used my Silhouette to cut the little monkey. I used some more alcohol inks, along with the Mixatives, and gave these "skittles" a little shine. The Stickles I used were actually the diamond Stickles, but I love how it looks brown! The stamp is from Technique Tuesday.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Oh I likey! Already making plans for how to use the flower one. Great job!

I have R for the ATC swap. still not sure what I'm going to do. I was thinking R is for Rainbow. Is that too corny?

I have told the hubs quite firmly that I have plans for next Saturday! lol

MEN! lol

Scrappy Girl said...

Your inchies are cute and the ATC is great! Love monkeys!

What do you use ATCs for? I have seen them put on that metal carousel thingy, but what else would you do with them?

Harley Dee said...

So cute!! Glad I get to swap Inchies with you!! :)