Sunday, July 13, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!

I know it is late in the evening, but this is the first chance I have had to go online in 3 days....

Happy Birthday Tigardlilly!! Since I couldn't do anything for you, I thought I could immortalize my gift for you on the web! I hope you had a great birthday today and that you had a great lunch with the family! I will make it up to you, I promise. How about this, when my move is over and I have more time, and when you can not have the kids for a night/evening, I will take you to The Old Spaghetti Factory-just me and you!! One more thing, when my scraptable is cleared off from packing stuff, I will make you the most wonderfulest card you have ever seen!!!! Have a fantastic rest of the night, and don't worry, I won't tell how old you are!!!

OK people...help me celebrate tigardlilly's birthday, hop over to her blog, and leave her a birthday comment...let's try to get "35" happy birthday comments!!!

Now for more boring stuff.....My packing is almost done, which means once I reorganize the stuff we are taking to my parents' house which has currently overtaken my scrap area, I will have time to get some stuff done, so look for some scrappy stuff to share during the week. That is if I can figure out a way to get the pictures here, since my internet at home is gone and my computer at work doesn't have a USB port-yes, it is that old! It took me 2 hours to make my last post because it is so slow! I will most definately be back online this time next week, once I get my computer set up and a long, long network cable to our room!! In the meantime, I am playing a little online at work, as time allows. I can't wait to get out of the dark ages again, and I can't wait to get this move over with! Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

Christina Carnoy said...

moving stinks, eh? it's like you can't relax till it's over with!!! It is so freakin' stressful!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!! I feel your pain!