Thursday, February 12, 2009

More To Share

I got a few more Valentine's Day Cards this week, all from the AMR swap.
This one is from jfrank
From Cheeky
From Haapyhrt
I also got the AMR Valentine ATCs back today, look at all this love!!!
For another ATC swap at AMR, we got paired up with a partner, and are supposed to make an ATC for each letter of thier first name. My partner likes red and has 5 letters in her name. Since I MUST make one for my own set, I made an M, but hers all look like this. Of course her's looks a little better because her letters are skinnier and don't clash with the buttons.
I used Bazzill cs, BG Boxer pp, misc buttons, embroidery floss, Technique Tuesday Big Timber Meadow Tall stamps, and Stickles.
Tuesday Font/Title challenge at AMR for 2/10: Handcut Title
I used Jenni Bowlin pp, Bazzill Just the edge which I chalked to mute the white, I traced and cut the letters after printing from the printer then covered in Glossy Accents, die cut flowers that I took from Cliff's RAK which I Stickled, and died "skittles". Jason wasn't even upset that I used "girlie" papers!!
AMR's Wednesday Product Challenge 2/10: Make a Calendar
I used a Maya Road Accordian Book that came with the rings already. The chipboard measures 3.75x5.75. I used We R Memory Keepers White Out Hoopla pp, misc ribbon, I made the calendar as a table in Word, and the highlighted dates are skittles and represent either holidays, birthdays, other special occasions, and events. I really love how this turned out. Do you notice May 2? That is National Scrapbooking Day people!!

.
That is all I have for now. I am looking forward to a scrap-filled day tomorrow, YAHOO!!! Although, that isn't different than most days lately :)
.

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Everything looks great! I am not looking forward to the handcut title thingy. Not a big fan of cutting out small things. I am looking forward to putting together the color challenge though! I love red!

Christina Carnoy said...

cute projects!!!!!!