Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Better Late Than Never...

...That's what I alway say. I have been busy scrapping, as usual! That is why I haven't updated since a week ago. I was gone for a couple days, then had some family stuff over the weekend.
.
I am organizing another card swap over on AMR, this one for Valentine's Day. There were only a few people signed up, but it will be fun none-the-less. This is the card I made. I used plain brown cs, American Crafts Romance line pp, cheapo ribbon, Cuttlebug nesting hearts, Nestabilities oval, Bazzill scraps, and a Technique Tuesday stamp.
Got this one from Tigardlilly in the AMR swap. Isn't it just the cutest? And NO, it is not a "flying monkey", it is a cherub or cupid monkey!
Got this from Bren/grammy-b at AMR.
Mary/scrapamac sent me this card, just because. It is one of her first cards, and I think she did a fabulous job!!
I hope to have more cards soon to share with you, so keep a look out!!
.
This is my take of Sketch 129 at Scrapbook Challenges. Pamela makes the sketches herself and does a great job! I used Bazzill cs, October Afternoon pp, eyelets, MM tiny letters, MM canvas letters, Target Dollar Spot ribbon, unknown chipboard flourish inked and cut in half to make a new shape, Prima and Kaiser Crafts flowers, and Kaiser Crafts Pearls.
Onto AMR Challenges.
Wednesday's Product Challenge 2/7: Emboss and Color Acrylic Packaging.
I actually procrastinated on posting some layouts, so I didn't get this one in on time. Oh well, at least I really like it! For the acrylic/plastic, I embossed in with the D'Vine Swirls CB folder, used my felt applicator and put Alcohol ink on the back, then used Brown Staz On to color the embossing. Everything is from my Basic Grey kit, except for flowers which are mostly Prima, and the journaling sheet is MM Paperie.
I used Bazzill cs, Hambly screen print which I used my Fiskars Threading Water Punch all around, Magic Mesh, inked Felt Fusion, Bazzill cb arrow inked and Stickled, Bazzill Just The Edge strips, inked and Stickled, Scrapworks cb flower, inked scalloped circle with Stickles and a MM journal stamp, and Thickers.
Friday Team Challenge 2/6: Sequins
I rounded up 63 cents to get some sequins for this one. I used Bazzill cs, all pp is BG Oh Baby Girl, MM Journal sheet (line unknown, no packaging), die cut flowers from Cliff's RAK from the crop, buttons, and Target Dollar Spot letters. Sequins are hard to glue down, FYI, LOL!
Card Challenge 2/7: Masking
I used Bazzill cs, Maya Road cb key, 2 Glimmer Mists, Technique Tuesday and Inkadinkado stamps, Bazzill ribbon scraps, Cloud Nine raindrop flowers, Glaze pen, and misc buttons.
Monday Color Challenge 2/9: Red Background and 2+ Red PP
I used Bazzill cs, BG Boxer pp, October Afternoon pp, misc ribbon, MM Love Notes journaling sheet, dyed skittles, Felt Fusion, silk flower, button, Thickers, and Glossy Accents as a border and on the MM sheet.

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

I am loving all your layouts...you talented girlie! I loved the vday card...so fun to look forward to receiving these. Mine should be to you on time...if it is a day or two late please forgive me. I took it to the post office and had them check to see if I needed extra postage. Evidently the guy did something wrong cause they sent back 3 of them asking for 20 cents. They went out on Tuesday. Did Cliff ever figure out you posted that pic of him? So funny!