Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just A Quick Post

Another Monday come and gone, and I forgot to post the sketch for Scrapbook Challenges.
This week's sketch, 131.
I used Stampin' Up Pink Pirouette cs for the background, SU Bella Rose pp, SU Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, and Riding Hood Red cs for the stamped flower, Kitchen Sink Stamps (this month's sponsor for SBC), rhinestone flowers, and Target Dollar Spot cb letters.
An ATC made for the AMR Crop's Tropical ATC swap. All the pp is SU Delicate Dots, stamps are mostly Studio G, umbrella is unknown, some Stickles, and all backed on some Bazzill cs.
This is my after the crop picture, for the challenge at AMR. It is definately clean!!
Lastly, here is my new adhesive, in it's new home!!
Short post today, I am off to work on more challenges for SBC, and some more AMR ATC swaps!

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

We could totally scrap together...cause I would have plenty of space on your clean table to throw my junk...I need to do a before and after one day to post...I am very talented at scrappin' messy! Enjoyed talking to you on the phone the other day. We leave for Washington DC on Monday!