Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Stuff To Share

I gotta tell you, I am really running out of ideas for titles, lol!
Let's see, what has been going on with me...
I wasn't at home all weekend, I was over at tigardlilly's house, hanging out and lending a hand. I got a few scrappy things done over there, but for the most part, I didn't get a whole lot done. I missed American Idol tonight, but luckily we DVR'd it. I have been organizing the music on my computer, and need to get to organizing my photos! That reminds me, I need to find a way to get some photos printed. As you may be able to tell by my latest layouts, I am scraping the bottom of my photos! UGH, I hate being broke, lol! I was hostess at the latest Stampin' Up workshop I go to once a month, so I have tons of goodies coming, waiting on that to arrive.
The All Moments Remembered (AMR) crop is coming up this Friday, I am very excited for that. I also just found out today that I get to help out with the crop, since the main crop organizer can't be there-I am sure to have a blast with that! I always have fun at the crops! If you haven 't joined AMR yet, what are you waiting for??? You do need to register to participate, but it doesn't take long and it is a great place to hang out. If you do sign up, be sure to put scrapbooking in your profile. There are weekly/daily challenges, and lots of swaps going on too! I am currently hosting an Easter card swap, and an Easter ATC swap.
.
This was the challenge I offered at Scrapbook Challenges (SBC) this month, Stamp Your Own Patterned Paper. I used Bazzill cs, Kitchen Sink Stamps (this month's sponsor), Jenni Bowlin bingo card, Maya Road chipboard (inked), BG frame, unknown cb flowers (inked), Thickers (inked), a few Prima flowers, and a scrap ribbon. I tried to showcase the stamping as much as possible.
Sketch 130 at SBC
I absolutely hate circles, so this was definately a challenge for me! I forgot to email it in time, so I justed added it to the thread. I used Bazzill cs, KI Memories pp, MM eyelets, and some of tigardlilly's Quickuts letter dies-unknown.
One more Valentine's Day card I was expecting, this one from Gaybow!
I also got this RAK from Gaybow, for always being the first to get my ATCs in, lol!!
I got this ATC from Cycy, for last weeks Scrap Chat Hour at AMR. We trade ATCs with one person based on the theme. The overall theme was inspiration. I think her motto to live by is great...Life shall NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well preserved body but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one had, latte in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out & screaming "WOO HOO, what a ride!" I sort of forgot about this little swap, and haven't made mine yet. I will work on that tomorrow (of course that is today already).
Got the Winter ATCs from AMR back today, aren't they awesome?! Cliff even got in on this one, his is in the top row, in the middle-"Snow Days".
AMR's Monday Color Challenge 2/16: Gallon/Quart/Pint Theory
I hate this thoery, I can never get it to work out right! This is my first try, I hate it, at least for the challenge part. I used Around The Block pp, Bazzill cs, inked scallop circle, Sizzlets alphabet dies (from tigardlilly), ribbon, and a giant button. I also used 2 of her Martha Stewart border punches, and Threading Water. This is my redo of the challenge, I like it much better. I used Bazzill cs, Autumn Leaves flourish and journaling stamps, misc square brads, Crate Paper rubon, and Cuttlekids alpha dies.
I really feel like I am losing touch with the scrapping world. I am finally up to date on my Google Reader though. I am still loving scrapping, just running out of great ideas (if they were ever great to begin with). I am very low on useful embellishments, down to scraps on photos, long out of adhesive runners and have resorted to glue sticks (UGH), and almost out of those, a pile of ATC swaps to send out, and just plain out of fresh ideas! Maybe that is why my blog hits are down? Who knows! I would do a RAK to bring people over, but can't afford a RAK or the postage. Oh well, life is too short to worry about blog traffic, lol!
I am working very hard to get up to a better level of scrapping, and to make my blog more interesting for all you faithful readers! Thanks, you know who you are!
.
I am off to bed, then I am gonna work on some SBC challenges for this month, and a couple more AMR ones, and some ATCs!
.
(GR users comment here)

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Love all your creations. I wanted to complete the product challenge for this week so bad. I had such a great idea...but unfortunately due to Monday's shopping trip and 2 sick little ones it is still spread across the table in pieces...boo hoo!