Saturday, February 21, 2009

I Caught Up!

First, let me show you this little puppy...Kay just dropped it off for me, with a refill!! I guess she doesn't like me using glue sticks either, lol! I can't wait to use it, seriously!! It is so cute, and LIGHT! Thank you so much Kay, you are awesome!!!!
The AMR crop was yesterday, and Nicole had a challenge to show our scrap space as is, then post another picture on Monday. The person with the cleanest desk and the messiest desk wins! This is my before photo. Lucky for me, I have a tiny space and I have to keep it clean, or I can't work!! I will share the after photo later!!
.
I was a few days behind on my AMR challenges, then there were a couple from the crop to do as well. I finally got those all done! Do ya wanna see??
.
I thought you might!!!
.
AMR Tuesday Font/Title Challenge 2/17: Use Leftover Letters (doesn't have to be the title)
I used Bazzill cs, October Afternoon pp, MM Noteworthy spiral journal sheet, Bazzill cb arrow inked and Stickled, all the letters are Thickers, and some are inked. I forgot to ink them before I adhered them, so I smudged some ink on the layout. Embrace imperfection!!! Oh yeah, I used my SU spiral punch!!
AMR Wednesday Product Challenge 2/18: Use Material and Alphas
I used Bazzill cs, Reminiscence pp and stickers, Scenic Route letter stickers, Sakura Glaze Pen for the rest of the title, Recollections chipboard sticker, and my material is felt-die cut with Cuttlebug and then Target Dollar Spot brads. I don't have any material, so hopefully felt will count.
I used SU Kiwi Kiss cs, MM Noteworthy die cut paper, Tim Holtz Tickets, MM Noteworthy itty bitty letters, and Thickers which are inked and Stickled, to match the dots on the paper. It was weird though, I inked the letters, let them dry over night, and nothing rubbed off. I added the Stickles, and the inked pulled up into the Stickles (not the bottle). I have never had that happen before!
AMR Friday Team Challenge 2/20: Use Chartreuse, Turquoise, Black and Bling
I used Bazzill Dotted Swiss cs, BG Sultry scraps, DCWV All Dressed up pp, unknown flower (printed with dots on the other side), SEI brad, inked Thickers, Stickles, dyed skittles, and rhinestones. These rhinestones are actually from the RAK I got from obxpatti, but when I tried to use it, it flopped all over, kept sticking to everthing, and after 30 mins of fiddling with it, wasn't usable as a word anymore. :( I was determined to still use it though, and the rhinestones will not go unused.
AMR Card Challenge 2/21: Tropical
I used Cloud 9 Design pp scraps and Bazzill cs. That is it.
AMR Crop Challenge: Cliff 's Card Challenge-Yes, Cliff scrapbooks!!
He wanted matching colors and similar prints.
I used Bazzill cs, American Crafts pp, Making Memories pp, rhinestones, a Kitchen Sink Stamp-the sponsor at SBC, SU scallop border punch, and some Stickles. I am really liking these stamps. I have another set, this one is a little bonus stamp. The DT each got one for free. They are really good quality and give really good images.
AMR Crop Challenge: Citrus LO, by midwayscrapper
The challenge was to use summer photos and the colors Yellow, Orange, and Green, at least 2.
I used Bazzill cs, Dreamstreet and Pink Paislee scraps, Technique Tuesday Stamps, Felt Fusion, Bazzill flower (yellow), and unknown (orange), misc button, and Kaiser Crafts pearls.
That is all I have to share for now. I am gonna spend the rest of the weekend working on some challenges for SBC, there are only 3 that I still need to do for this month.
I GET TO USE MY NEW ADHESIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Kay!!!
.

4 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Great layouts! What a cool surprise from Kay. I wondered what it was when she mentioned it on the board yesterday.

Pants?! Why would Manga Dork need pants?! LOL! She just got a cool pair from American Eagle and only wanted a shirt and accessories. She called last night and said she loved my choices! Yay!

Whitney said...

I love your cards! Great detail there. I am too embarrassed to take a picture of my scrap space. It looks like a bomb hit it. LOL

Cindy said...

Great LO's Marilyn. I wish my space was that neat before I started croppin'. How the heck do you both crop at the same time? You don't share your space with him do you?

angie worthington said...

LOVE all of your projects!!!...
:)