Saturday, January 31, 2009

Many More Challenges

Here are some more challenges I have been working on, more reasons why I haven't been blogging.
.
This was my DT challenge I offered at Scrapbook Challenges (SBC), Word of the Year.
I used Bazzill cs, BG Urban Prairie, MM Noteworthy, MM Paperie, 7-Gypsies, Prima and misc flowers, Thickers, Stickles, BG chipboard letters, ribbon, and brads.
Sketch 125 at SBC.
I used BG Infuse pp, Bazzill cs, used my Silhouette to cut 3 kinds of brackets, MM Passport chipboard letters, Cloud nine and Prima flowers, and dyed skittles.
Sketch 126 at SBC.
I used Bazzill cs, Pink Paisley Vintage Moon and Sweet Cakes pp, the large letters are actually the paper that protects the sticky back of chipboard letters, then I used smaller misc cb letters, Prima flowers, brads, and Crate Paper rubons.
Sketch 127 at SBC.
I used Bazzill Dotted Swiss cs, Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes pp, Scenic Route pp, Sassafras Lass pp (journaling), Target Dollar Spot letters, Bazzill chipboard arrow (covered), and Prima flowers.
I used MM Garden Party, Prima Flowers, misc buttons, misc ribbon, and Cloud Nine Raindrop letters.
SBC: Card Challenge, use 2 pp, 1 cs, stitching, and some bling.
I used Bazzill cs, BG Blush pp, rhinestones, and of course stitching.
I used an old notepad, Sassafras Lass pp, Pink Paislee letters, Prima flowers, and brads.
I used Bazzill cs, Sassafras Lass pp, BG pp (yellow), Felt Fusion, misc flowers, brads, and Cuttlekids Tadpole alphabet.
I used Bazzill Bling cs, Core'dinations cs, Thickers, and Silhouette die cuts.
SBC: Flowers, at least 15
I used BG Phresh & Phunky pp, Prima and other flowers, buttons, Thickers, Pink Paislee letters, and Stickles.
I used MM Noteworthy pp, MM Passport Canvas letters, Thickers, misc flowers, CB heart, DCWV guitar, Cosmo Cricket rubon, and Pressed Petals metal tag.
I decided to share what I found on a blog in the past, cutting up flowers in a certain way to make them into butterflies. I used Bazzill cs, Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine pp and die cuts, Prima flowers, Stickles, and MM Hullabaloo letters.
There was another challenge at SBC, make an ATC. I have been making those like crazy lately, with all the swaps over at AMR, so I just submitted those for the challenge. I will show those tomorrow.
.
All Moments Remembered (AMR) now has daily challenges. I am really enjoying it. Here are the lastest ones I have done.
.
Monday Color Challenge 1/19: Black Background With Popping Color
I used Bazzill cs, American Crafts Amplified pp and embellies, and Thickers.
Tuesday Font/Title Challenge 1/20: Silly Title And Different Fonts
I used Bazzill cs, October Afternoon pp, MM Canvas letters, Thickers, Scenic Route letters, Jenni Bowlin rub on letters, The Paper Studio ribbon, Prima flowers, and buttons.
I used Scenic Route pp, Dreamstreet pp, Around The Block chipboard brackets (covered), Miss Elizabeth letters, die cut flowers I stole from Cliff's RAK, buttons, photo turns, and label maker labels for the strip journaling.
This was actually for a weekly class at AMR, which I stupidly confused as a challenge. The class was about mixing patterned paper from different lines. I used Bazzill cs, K&Co pp, October Afternoon pp, Scrapworks pp, American Crafts ribbon, a ribbon slider MM Passport chipboard letters, Jenni Bowlin Bingo card, Heidi Swap Clock, and Story of Us chipboard buttons.
I used Bazzill Dotted Swiss cs, Bazzill and Maya Road chipboard used as the masks then again as embellies, Glimmer Mist, Felt Fusion, BG Euphoria pp, Prima flowers, brads, and Thickers.
Card Challenge 1/24: Dimension With Flowers
I used Bazzill cs, Cosmo Cricket Get Happy pp and journal tag, Prima and misc flowers, ribbon, and brads. The tag pulls out for a small greeting.
Friday Team Challenge 1/23: Show Your Favorite Team
Since I am not a big sports fan but follow NASCAR, I had to do this one on my favorite driver, Jimmie Johnson, #48! I used Bazzill cs, October Afternoon pp, buttons, and Cuttlekids Tadpole alphabet.
Monday Color Challenge 1/26: Use Green, Blue, Plus 1 Color
Struggling with the colors and the photos, this is what I came up with. I used Scrapworks pp, October Afternoon pp, K I Memories Lace cs, Target Dollar Spot letter, dyed skittles, Cloud Nine flowers, Maya Road journaling tag, and Scenic Route label sticker.
Tuesday Font/Title Challenge 1/27: Hand Write Part of Your Title
I used Bazzill cs, October Afternoon pp, Tim Holtz ticket, inked BG chipboard letters, and buttons.
I used Bazzill cs, BG Blush pp, Bazzill In Stitches Template to make a border then cut out around the stitching, BG Sultry chipboard stickers, Tim Holtz journaling ticket, Target Dollar Spot letters, and Scenic Route chipboard sticker.
I used Bo Bunny pp and die cut, MM ribbon, misc ribbon, die cut flower stolen from Cliff's RAK, Felt Fusion, Thickers, cheapo white cs, and dragonfly is cut from Around The Block pp.
Those are all the challenges I have done so far, but there are new ones each Monday at SBC, and daily at AMR. I haven't been doing blog challenges, these are keeping me pretty busy. I will most likely do some that really appeal to me, but I am not going to force myself to do all of them, like I used to. I decided I am not going to be famous and I am now ok with that. I don't NEED to get my name out there. I am going to just enjoy what I am doing and not stress about it. Be back tomorrow with even more stuff to share!!
.

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

Wow you have been a busy girl...no wonder I haven't seen you in bloggy world much. I absolutely love the rain forest cafe layout! It is gorgeous!