Friday, January 30, 2009

AMR Online Crop

Yeah, so the crop was 3 weeks ago, but I want to share what I did anyhow! There were something like 36 challenges, plus 4 classes. I have 25 to share with you!
.
This was posted by Heather, do a layout of our scrapspace.
I used Pink Paislee Vintage Moon pp and transparency, October Afternoon pp scrap, Miss Elizabeth letters, Jenni Bowlin letters and "home" tag, Heidi Grace chipboard, rhinestones, Prima flowers, brads, and alcohol inks.
ScRaPbOkKfReNzY's challenge was to do a pink layout.
I used Bazzill cs, MM die cut pp, Sassafras Lass pp, KI Memories Lace CS, Prima flowers, brads, felt butterflies, Stickles, Thickers, ribbon, and buttons.
Denisewalks wanted us to scrap a memory from 2008.
I used Reminisce pp and stickers, and Heidi Swap chipboard letters.
ScrappyJen wanted us to use some silly pictures.
I used Bazzill cs, BG Euphoria pp, Thickers, and printed computer fonts.
Midway Scrapper wanted us to scrap a non-family member.
I used Cosmo Cricket Wanted pp, Miss Elizabeth stickers (look like rub ons), flowers, MM Hulabaloo letters, brads, and unknown die cuts.
GayleV wanted us to scrap about somewhere warm.
I used Bazzill cs, Sassafras Lass pp, MM Paperie spiral journaling sheet, misc sentiment, and Miss Elizabeth letter stickers with Stickles.
Gloann gave a challenge of 3s, three photos, 3 repeat embellies, and strip journaling.
I used BG Granola pp, MM tag rims, and Bazzill cs.
Scrappin{jewlz} wanted a pet layout.
I used BG Blush pp, stripped/painted chipboard letters, buttons, and some American Crafts embellies (can't remember name).
Scrappin{jewlz} had a series of photos request.
I used MM Noteworthy, Inked Thickers, Jenni Bowlin letters, My Mind's Eye journal words (unsure of exact title), Maya Road rubons, Kaiser Craft rubons, scalloped circle, and BG Urban Praire cutouts.
Scrappy Girl wanted us to scrap our proposal along with a photo of our rings.
I used BG Eva pp, Scenic Route letters, Prima flowers, Kaiser Craft pearls, and Cloud 9 Raindrop flowers.
Scrappin{jewlz} also wanted to know 10 things we loved about something.
I used Bazzill cs, Cosmo Cricket Mr. Campy pp, flowers, brads, and Cuttlekids Tadpole alphabet.
Manga Dork, Scrappy Girl's daughter, wanted to know our favorite book.
I used Around the Block pp, Felt Fusion, Bazzill cs, Cuttlekids Fairy alphabet, and buttons.
Snowlady gave a quiz, and this was one of the questions.
I used Sassafras Lass pp, Bazzill cs, October Afternoon pp, handcut letters, Kaiser Craft flowers, rhinestones, Technique Tuesday Wayfarer alphabet stamps, and Glossy Accents.
Obxpatti wanted us to use all the avatars we had during the avatar game we played.
I used Scenic Route pp, misc chipboard leters, and buttons.
Born2Scrap wanted a Christmas layout without Christmas themed stuff or colors.
I used Black Market Paper Society pp, Thickers, K & Co journaling tag, and Quick Quotes Vellum sayings.
Craftyscrapr wanted at least 4 photos.
I used BG Phresh & Phunky pp, Crate Paper Static die cuts and rubons, Cuttlekids Tadpole alphabet, and Stickles.
Grettasgranddaughter asked for a heritage layout, using 2 people's memories of the same event.
I used Autumn Leaves pp, Cuttlekids Tadpole alphabet, and Pharmacy font cut with Silhouette.
Craftyscrapr also had a card challenge, in a shape other than square or rectangle.
I cut this with my Silhouette and folded it in half. I used Sassafras Lass pp, Prima flower, Cuttlebug Scallop Square, Studio G stamp, Sakura Stardust pen, and Stickles.
CraftyRia wanted Faux postage.
I used BG Two Scoops, Bazzill cs, Studio G stamps, Stickles, and those oh-so-fabulous deco scissors.
Anne Marie had a scraplift challenge, where we scraplift the person who posts ahead of us.
I scraplifted cpmemories' card. I used Bazzill cs, October Afternoon pp, misc ribbon, Studio G stamps, Cuttlebug embossing folders, and a staple.
Denisewalks also had a stitched card challenge.
I used Fancy Pants pp, Bazzill cs, brads, Studio G stamp, and a traced brackety label from Inara.
Jingle had a challenge to make a card with woodland creatures, and you had to send it to her!
I had these die cuts that Tigardlilly gave me, and HAD to use them. I used Bazzill cs, Sassafras Lass pp, Technique Tuesday stamp, and Stickles. I also sent one to Anne Marie for hosting the wonderful crop.
Kelliannie had a card class, sharing with us how to make a card with little windows. I used Bazzill cs, really old paper scraps, and Studio G stamps.
OH, and some Technique Tuesday alphabets, Wayfarer.
Lastly, Tigardlilly had a class as well, a mini badge holder album. I made one of these in November when we had our little scrapbook convention, but I made this one to keep important dates. I used Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes, pp, Quikutz alphabets covered in Glossy Accents, Stickles, and a Bind-It-All. Inside has ID badge holders, each with a piece of paper with a month stamped on them.
.
That is all as far as the All Moments Remembered crop from 3 weeks ago. I was busy for a week trying to get as many challenges done as I could. A week wasn't even enough for this slow scrapper. I had a blast. And while this anniversary crop was bigger and crazier than the normal crops, I can't wait for the next monthly crop on February 20th! They are always a blast! I won a prize from signing in for the crop, then won 2 challenges. Cliff even signed up and cropped with me! He got quite a few challenges done, and won 2 himself!!
.
It is now almost 4 am. I need to go to bed, as I am off to Tigardlilly's tomorrow to hang out and we are going to dye our hair!! That reminds me, if any of you are readers of her blog, you need to go over there and get her to blog some more, I have done all I can! She has some great stuff she has been working on since we are still scrapping every Monday with Inara, but she hasn't been blogging any of it!
.

2 comments:

Scrappy Girl said...

Wow! I can't believe how many challenges you completed! Manga Dork and I each won one each. I love the cupcake! I tend to be drawn to cupcakes and owls lately. I guess they are the new cherries. Love the card you made for Jingle...that is SO cute!

Erica Hettwer said...

You've been busy!!! I haven't done much except a valentine's card for Andrew. I'm still only on day 8 of my December Daily Album! LOL! I really need to get croppin' but, there's been some action on our house lately and I don't want to dig stuff out. It just takes too much out of me to get it all put away again.