Saturday, July 25, 2009

Some RAKs!!

Since I am hosting some ATC swaps, I have gotten a few RAKs lately. I think there are more on my computer, but it is not accessible right now. So I will just share what I have for now.
This awesome homemade journal of sorts came from Celeste/wundercrafts at Split Coast Stampers. She made this herself, and I think it is just amazing! I would love to share every page, but it would take forever! I am just going to share a few.
Since it is a fairytale swap, she threw in some pages that go with her ATCs.
Neat little pocket, complete with journaling cards.
Here, you can see how thick it is.
This is a card Cliff got from Gaybow at AMR when he lost his mom.
Gay also sent this AWESOME RAK! I don't even know how to thank her enough!! Thanks again Gay!
This is a hostess RAK from Scraprageous. I already have this ATC, so I will pass it along to Mary my SIL.
This one is actually for Cliff-he hosted the Favorite Color Swap, but all our stuff goes in the same stash! From Cindy!
That's all today. Tomorrow, some ATCs!

2 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

Thank handmade book is gorgeous...What a great treasure.

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for including my book in your blog!!!